We process orders 8am-5pm, Monday – Friday (excluding holidays).
In stock items are shipped the same day on orders placed before 12:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
In stock orders placed after 12:00 PM may be shipped the same day but are usually shipped the following business day (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays excluded) unless you are requesting “UPS Red Label” service.
We will process “UPS Red Label” orders up to 2:00pm for same day shipment.
Items shipped directly from manufacturer may take longer for shipping & delivery.
You will be notified of any back-ordered items or delayed shipments.
Orders over $250 (excluding Paint Booth Filters + except TL and LTL shipments) qualify for free UPS ground shipping to the lower 48 states. Other states, orders less than $250.00 will be charged actual freight (pre-paid and added to the order) costs plus a $8.00 packaging fee. Additional costs for other shipping speeds or needs are determined based on weight, dimension and location. You will be able to see the prices and options before checkout or you will be contacted prior to your order being processed for your approval.
We do not ship collect or allow third party billing
Shipping charges are calculated according to total weight and dimensions of your order. Some items have flat rate shipping charges and will be charged in addition to the regular shipping charges. These items are charged per Continental US shipments.
Occasionally, shipping charges may need to be adjusted. You will be notified of any shipping charge adjustments prior to your order being processed for your approval. Some oversized items, chemicals, items shipped directly from manufacturer and truck shipments cannot be shipped Next Day or 2nd Day Air. We do not ship to PO boxes.
We do ship internationally. Please contact us for these arraignments.
Freight Delivery (TL or LTL) Some large, bulky or heavy items require freight delivery. An additional freight charge will be calculated, and you will be notified by e-mail to approve the additional charge to your credit card at the actual time of shipment. Heavy, hazardous and oversized items will have additional charges. There is an additional charge for “tailgate or lift gate” service.
We are a business to business distributor, we are not a business to consumer distributor. There are many “big box” stores geared to helping the consumer, we supply professionals with the quality equipment they demand. We encourage customers to use caution when placing an order, as once an order has shipped the order can not be canceled, nor the item returned or exchanged unless we expressly consent to the return. In order to obtain a refund or exchange, prior approval must be given by us. Refunds are for the cost of product only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
Some products include free shipping, so if you return one of these products our actual outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your return refund. We can not accept returns of “drop shipped” items directly from the factory to you. We can not accept returns of gas or diesel-powered items once said items have been oiled and/or gassed. If said items have been gassed or oiled they need to be taken to an authorized service center for repair which may be covered under warranty. At our sole discretion, we may impose a twenty-five percent (25%) restocking fee on items returned.
Returns of “Factory Shipped” items will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Lee Patterson Co., Inc. retains the exclusive and sole right as to whether an item may be returned, exchanged or order canceled.
How to Return items to us for Exchange, Credit, or Refund
- The returned merchandise must be new, complete and in it’s original packaging. If the merchandise is not in “re-salable as new” condition, the merchandise will be returned to the customer at the customers expense.
- The return must be made within thirty days of receipt of your order. After 30 days all sales are final.
- You must call us at 1-407-422-4567 to have an RGA number assigned. We will send you an email response with your return authorization. Any packages received without a valid RGA number clearly written on the outside of the package will be refused.
- Please securely pack the product, including a copy of the return authorization email sent to you and write the RGA number on the outside of the shipping box, not the product box.
- Send it shipping and insurance charges prepaid to the address we will provide to you in the return authorization form. It is helpful to get a tracking number in case the carrier loses the package.