New medium pressure Maple pump models for recirculating and non circulating systems, ranging from 166 cc/.04 gal to 200 cc/.05 gal displacement per cycle.
Handles the Troublesome and Difficult Coatings
• From high solids to CARC to UV.
• From moisture sensitive to shear sensitive.
• Both sides of fluid seal are flooded with fresh material.
• Backup seal ensures you can keep on pumping until the next shift. No need to shut down entire facility if a bellow seal fails.
• Quick exhaust valve enables rapid switchover and smooth flow.
• Quick exhaust valve herds cooling/icing away from the air logic for the industry’s most reliable motor.
• Tough construction — these pumps are made from hardened and chemically resistant materials including
tungsten carbide, ceramic coated stainless steel, stainless steel, and fluoroplastic.
Simple to Maintain
• Inspection hose indicates when it’s time to replace bellows.
• Backup seal ensures material doesn’t enter air motor if bellows seal fails.
• No “upper seal” to keep lubricated or adjusted.
• Piston seals are always engaged. If the air motor is consuming air, you’re moving fluid, unlike some competitive designs.